marți, 7 decembrie 2010

Soundtrackul unei zile fericite

Radiohead - 15 steps
30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the edge
Damien Rice - Volcano
The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
Lykke Li - I'm good, I'm gone
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - The Death of you and me
Kings of Leon - Use somebody
Maroon 5 - Makes me wonder
Laura Marling - My manic and I
All Time Low - Toxic valentine
Anberlin - Enjoy the silence
Foster the people - Pumped up kicks
Muse - Feeling good
Foo Fighters - Resolve
Fall Out Boy - Thanks for the memories
Daughtry - Poker face ( cover )
Lifehouse - In your skin
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Athlete - Superhuman touch
U2 - Sweetest thing
Kate Nash - Dickhead
Nickelback - Rockstar
Laura Marling - She's changed
The Pretty Reckless - Make me wanna die
One Republic - Secrets
RED - Death of me
My Chemical Romace - Sing
Kings of Leon - Sex on fire
Laura Marling - Sophia
Train - Hey soul sister
Ozzy Osbourne - I don't wanna stop
Anberlin - Never take friendship personal
Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance
Radiohead - Lotus Flower
Lifehouse - Smoke and mirrors
Maroon 5 - Give a little more
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
The Fray - Over my head
The Pretty Reckless - Miss nothing
We are the fallen - Bury me alive
Good Charlotte - Like it's her birthday
Cobra Starship - Hot mess
Train - Meet Virginia

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu