vineri, 4 februarie 2011

I just keep talking

I lived in Miami for a while, in a section with a lot of really old people. The average age in my apartment house was dead. - Gabe Kaplan

Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one . . . and got hit by a bus. - Bob Rubin

My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill, he gave me six months more. - Walter Mattbau

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. - Oscar Wilde

Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women. - Marion Smith

I've always been well liked. I was so popular in school, everybody hated me. - Anonymous

Good Americans, when they die, go to Paris. - T. G. Appleton

I hope you live to be as old as your jokes. - Anonymous

3 comentarii:

  1. ce misogina e aia cu "ce-ar fi lumea fara barbati"=))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. @Alecs Stiu,desi a fost un post scris atunci cand ma plictiseam si nu aveam alte idei:))

    @Antonia. Si eu cred ca e misogin, dar adevarul este ca nu am putea trai fara barbati, oricat ne-am dori noi sa o putem face. Si crede-ma, nu ne dorim chiar asa mult:))

    RăspundețiȘtergere